Search This Blog

Friday, September 12, 2008

MacBook Pro



I love my new MacBook Pro. I just acquired it 2 months ago. 15 inch, 200 gig at 2.4 ghz.

I bundled it with CS3 design standard (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat Pro). Got tired of hacking so I just bought it. Besides, I always use it and I’m gonna get even soon.

It’s gonna be my workhorse.

Another reason why I bought this was that Miro spends hours in my Mac at home. He enjoys playing Dora and Diego. I like him learning early on the PC. Plus I can be mobile. I can bring my MacBook anywhere.



I like how the screen adjusts to available light. The screen is a bit small for my needs but I have to do with it because I cannot afford the 17 inch but you can just zoom in to what you’re doing so problem solved.

I was looking for a case in the internet and the one I liked was priced at $60.00 so I just improvised. Haha. I’ve been using this case since I bought this Mac. Works perfect.

1 comment:

GINGALLEY said...

Nice set-up Mel! I love my Mac too!