Search This Blog

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Tribute To My Homeboys






you might think that this isn’t art related but for me, these guys taught me a lot. they’re my homeboys. art is my life and these guys are a huge part of my life. i will never exchange my experience with them for any kind of art degree. you can never find this kind of education in any school. being with them i think is enough education for anybody to survive anywhere. they are my masters degree in art and in life. i can be an ‘ipis’ because of them. i dedicate this section to my homeboys. i owe them a lot.

there are 3 more people that i didn’t have pictures of. they are (1) larry boy who was salvaged by lucena policemen for pretending to be a member of the npa extorting money from businessmen. (2) boy vargas who died of a stab wound. he was stabbed due to jealousy and (3) george jimena - noy’s cousin (see pics below) who was shot and killed in manila.

you may say that i shouldn’t be proud of these guys but sorry because i am very proud to be part of their lives. their spirits and souls i breathe.













No comments: