Search This Blog

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Recent Tattoos

Here are some new tattoos that I did.





I'm happy with my tattooing. I know I still have a lot to learn but I think I'm improving. My lines are getting better everytime. I'm still struggling with color but I was able to pull off one colored tat which my client liked.

I've had problems with my machine but Ariel Cruz told me how to solve that problem. My problem was that my needle doesn't prick the skin consistently. This made my lines break. I thought I had clean lines but 4 of them came back due to broken lines.

The problem was that the screw that hits or vibrates on the spring is dirty. The spark made the spring and the screw black and all I had to do was clean it with sand paper. Once I did this, my machine ran smoothly.











No comments: