Search This Blog

Thursday, June 01, 2006

My First Tattoo Victim

yelow boys en gels,

kennedy said i did a good job for my first tattoo. it wasn't easy as i thought. now i have more respect for tattoo artists.

my first problem was keeping the lines straight. keeping your lines straight is one of the basics and the most important. this is the first thing they look for in a good tattoo. good thing billy recommended that we buy a pig skin first for practice. we went to a vietnamese market and they gave us the pig skin for free. if we didn't do this kennedy might have killed me.

the tattoo machine was heavy plus it vibrates and it will take me more practice to get used to it. add my tension to that and that equals crooked lines. it took me 3 hours to do my first tattoo. we did three stencils before putting it in the right place but we were happy with the result.

i guess you noticed the kennedys... john, jackie and robert are the name of kennedy's (my friend) children. jackie and robert was an existing tattoo on kennedy's arm. we just added john to it. he was born recently. we tried to match the lettering style from the existing tattoo and i guess it came out okay for a first time.

it was a coincidence but guess what kennedy's wife's name is? - caroline. haha.

thanks ken for letting me use your skin!




2 comments:

Lian Ladia said...

mel pinakita ko kay rupert marcius and ogie ang mga designs mo na tat nako natuwa sila at mukhang gusto ka nilang kontakin!

ano ba ito para mag comment kailangan meron din akong blog. kaya ng set narin ako ng account.
isa na akong blogger...

Lian

MVC said...

tnx lian. blager ka na!