Search This Blog

Friday, June 02, 2006

Filipino Tattoo Flashes

here are 2 sets of flash that i did. one is a set of philippine flags, suns and philippine maps combined. a lot of pinoy tattoo enthusiasts want this. a sign that filipinos doesn't like losing their sense of pride. they may be american citizens but that's only in paper.

i remember when i took my oath to become a us citizen. they want me to swear and take out any kind of allegiance to my former country and beliefs... i raised my right hand spoke what they want me to speak and forget everything afterwards. haha. that's bull. you cannot take my 30 years of experience being pinoy in an instant. sorry i cannot eat your stupid burger all my life... i still want RICE and something to go with it!!!

the next one was based on ariel's (cruz creations tattoo) suggestion. i did a set of pinoy warriors from lapu-lapu to sakay. i don't see anynody having this yet. not sure why.




No comments: