Search This Blog

Friday, November 03, 2006

Three Caricatures

here are 3 recent caricatures that i did. i admit i'm still developing my skills in the art of caricatures. for me caricature art is one of the hardest. some people have the knack but for me it wasn't natural. it took time for me to learn it. i can say i'm very good in portraiture but distorting a face is different. you have to find the prominent feature, distort it and make the person still recognizable. there is no secret or formula for this art. every face is different. the surest way to do caricatures is a lot of patience and practice. i'm happy with my caricatures now but i still would like to push it further.

hey, i can do yours for $50.00 printed on a 11x17 paper in full color (minus shipping). email me: melveracruz@sbcglobal.net

nancy plew of cruz creations tattoo, my brother kuya ted and dino my nephew.





No comments: