Search This Blog

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Street Art Exhibit

there's going to be another art murmur coming plus the art walk in SF. i'm thinking of displaying some pieces on the streets of SF and oakland.

my fears:
1.) somebody might get offended and kill me.
2.) if somebody tries to hurt me, i don't know how to defend myself.
3.) the pulis might arrest me.
4.) i'm old and i might not be able to handle the cold weather.
5.) i will smoke a lot.

so will i let my fears get a hold of me or should i just do it? my instinct says i should just do it.

it's a kind of protest against those galleries who require artists to cut their ears. here are some pieces i'd like to show...


'Tiger Ipis' 2006 Mixed media on 3 pieces of cartons.


'White Dick, Brown Chick' 2006 Acrylic on carton


'Hangal' 2007 Acrylic on back of poster board

No comments: