Search This Blog

Friday, February 10, 2006

Wacom Pad

woohoo! i'm happy.

i just fixed my wacom pad. i upgraded to tiger OS two days ago after months of hesitation. i hate doing operating system upgrades because i know there will always be problems. the first thing that went nuts after upgrading was my wacom pad.

AAAAAAHHHH!!!

i love my wacom. my wacom tablet is my life and this upgrade almost ruined my life. after 2 days of research, driver updates... boom! i got it to work. the answer came from the wacom website but it took me a while to find it.

i congratulate myself. i'm alive again :-)

now i should be ready for more fuck-ups...

2 comments:

Toto Ed said...

anong nangyari sa pad mo?

MVC said...

nagloko, parang naging mouse ang effect hindi nagma-match sa screen ang movement ng pen. driver lang pero i had to uninstall the tablet then reinstall the driver.